- Bella + Canvas Unisex Short Sleeve T-shirt
- Logo/Design Screen printed (HQ)
- Fit: True to size. Order usual size.
- Chest Measurement
- M 38″ – 41″
- L 43″ – 44″
- XL 45″ – 48″
- 2XL 48″ – 52″
Background Information & Details
A lot of you asked for easier ways to donate (like PayPal) and help support the current coding upgrades we’ve been working on over the last few months.
(As I mentioned before, the upgrades we’re working on are well into the 5 figure dollar range, and, well….I’m not a limitless fount of money and coders don’t work for free 🙂)
Over the last month, we’ve put our heads and resources together to come up with our first official wearable Cuckold Chat Merchandise item that we’re selling via PayPal.
Let me be clear and say this is a Limited Edition item; we only have 50 in stock, and some people have already placed their orders. Important things to note:
- You can order and pay via PayPal or with a regular credit card. The charge that appears on your credit card or PayPal account will be discrete. You’ll notice a charge that says: PAYPAL* Tonyevolved. That’s it! There will be nothing whatsoever on your billing statement referencing this site.
- Furthermore, as you should well know by now, I’m a privacy freak, so all of your order information (which is processed securely via PayPal) will be kept 100% discrete & confidential. We will not sell or share ANY information you provide to us to any third party.
- Your order will ship discretely via USPS with a PayPal verified tracking number. Once we get confirmation that your order was delivered, we will also be destroying any of the personal information you provided us with for the order. Like I said–discretion and confidentiality are important to me.
- This launch is for US residents only. I’ll post more details soon about international orders.
- Your purchase of this shirt does not come with any sexual or sexually-oriented goods or services.
Last but not least, let me say this: some companies when they offer merchandise kind of cheap out on the materials they use to produce it and/or cheap out in the way they make it. We didn’t. We wanted to be able to stand behind the quality of what we produced for you.
For the shirts themselves we went with the better Bella Canvas over the standard Gildan, and let me tell you we don’t regret that decision at all. They fit great, they’re comfortable, and the logo came out impeccably great.
This won’t be one of those shirts wear the logo starts like peeling off or something either. The method we used (silk screen) will ensure that logo is on there to stay.
If you have any questions at all about any of this, please reach out to me via PM.
We truly appreciate all of you, and we hope you’re able to help support us in our efforts to make this place even more amazing.
So without further ado, what’re you waiting for? Go here and get your item now before they run out!
Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, XXL